Providing Wolfram Technical Support with the proper information helps diagnose the issue and accelerate its resolution. See the information listed below for a good set of details regarding your installation of Lightweight Grid Manager. When sending an inquiry about Lightweight Grid Manager to Wolfram Technical Support, please include:
- The Kernel Settings page located at http://localhost:3737/WolframLightweightGrid/KernelSettings on the machine running the Lightweight Grid Manager.
- The Parallel Kernel Configurations page with the Lightweight Grid Client tab selected and the Lightweight Grid Client enabled on the machine running Mathematica. The Parallel Kernel Configuration page in Mathematica is located by going to Evaluation ► Parallel Kernel Configuration.
- A screenshot or complete description of the error that you encountered.
- Your license number or activation key.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support