- Where can I find Wolfram product installation guides?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I install Finance Platform on Windows?
- How do I install the Wolfram Workbench plugin for Eclipse?
- What should I consider when choosing a computer to run Mathematica?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- Where do I find documentation for Mathematica Link for Excel?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- How do I install Mathematica Link for Excel?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Wolfram Finance Platform Training Courses
Get an overview of Finance Platform, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support