- How do I remove a stylesheet?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- How do I troubleshoot CUDALink issues?
- How do I change the font in input or output cells?
- How do I get started using Mathematica from Excel?
- How do I get started using Excel from Mathematica?
- When do I use FindRoot instead of NSolve?
- Where do I find documentation for Mathematica Link for Excel?
- How do I obtain Mathematica Link for Excel?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- When does Technical Support end for my Finance Platform product?
- How do I debug issues with J/Link and InstallJava?
- How do I fix common problems by resetting Finance Platform to its default configuration?
- Who do I contact about an issue with Finance Platform?
- How do I install Mathematica Link for Excel?
- How do I use FinancialDerivative with FinancialData?
- How do I access computable data through Wolfram|Alpha?
- How do I use financial indicators as functions?
- How do I calculate mortgages and loans using annuities?
- Why does FinancialData give unexpected values for historical data?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Wolfram Finance Platform Training Courses
Get an overview of Finance Platform, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support