- What are the restrictions of my Wolfram Cloud Basic plan?
- How do I obtain installation files from my Wolfram Account?
- When will my Wolfram Cloud files expire?
- How can I find exported files in the Wolfram Cloud?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- Which versions of Wolfram products run on macOS Catalina?
- How can Unlimited Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can Comprehensive Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How do I log into my Wolfram Cloud product?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- What are the system requirements for the Wolfram Cloud?
- How do I install Programming Lab on Windows?
- How do I install Programming Lab on Linux?
- How do I install Programming Lab on macOS?
- How do I cancel my Programming Lab subscription?
- How does SendMail work when no SMTP server is locally defined?
- What are the plan limits of the Wolfram Data Drop?
- My databin in the Wolfram Data Drop is expiring. How do I make this a permanent databin?
- Is data that is stored in the Wolfram Cloud encrypted during both storage and transfer?
- How can I retrieve my data from the Wolfram Data Drop?
- What happens if I reach the size limit of my databin while uploading data?
- What will happen to the data in my databin if it expires?
- Fix for security vulnerability in Wolfram Systems 11.1–11.3 on Linux
- Why am I being charged sales tax?
- Which of my Wolfram Cloud Credits will be used first?
- What kind of files can I work with in the Wolfram Cloud?
- What are Cloud Credits?
- Can I use my Cloud Credits and storage with another Wolfram Cloud product?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if you’re not able to charge my credit card?
- How do I stop recurring payments for my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription plan?
- How do I change my billing cycle?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
- If we’re a nonprofit, do we still have to pay sales tax?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Get an overview of the Wolfram Language, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Visit the Wolfram Community group for the Wolfram Language
Explore Programming Lab on Wolfram Community
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support