- How do I obtain installation files from my Wolfram Account?
- How do I cancel my Programming Lab subscription?
- What are the plan limits of the Wolfram Data Drop?
- My databin in the Wolfram Data Drop is expiring. How do I make this a permanent databin?
- Why am I being charged sales tax?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if you’re not able to charge my credit card?
- How do I stop recurring payments for my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription plan?
- How do I change my billing cycle?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
- If we’re a nonprofit, do we still have to pay sales tax?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Get an overview of the Wolfram Language, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support