- How do I install webMathematica?
- Where can I find Wolfram product installation guides?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I test if a Tomcat server is running?
- How do I install the Wolfram Workbench plugin for Eclipse?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How can I address a “FrontEndError” when running a webMathematica server on Windows?
- When does Technical Support end for my web Mathematica product?
- Where can I find more information about webMathematica?
- How do I install webMathematica on Mac?
- How do I install webMathematica on Windows?
- How do I install and configure webMathematica on Linux?
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- Why do I get a “No Kernels Available” or “Could not find MathLink executable” error message?
- How do I report an issue with webMathematica?
- Why do I get an “Action could not be completed in allotted time” error message?
- Why do I get a “The requested resource is not available” error message?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- How do I estimate the number of webMathematica processes needed for my site?
- How do I upgrade from webMathematica Amateur to webMathematica Professional?
- What are the licensing details for webMathematica Amateur?
- How do I find when my license will expire?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
- How do I forward the URL of my webMathematica website to Wolfram Customer Support?
- How do I request passwords for webMathematica Amateur?
- What are webMathematica Amateur licenses?
webMathematica User Guide
Learn how to set up webMathematica and use it to build websites with interactive calculations and visualizations driven by Mathematica
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support