- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find when my license will expire?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
- How do I request passwords for webMathematica Amateur?
- What are webMathematica Amateur licenses?
webMathematica User Guide
Learn how to set up webMathematica and use it to build websites with interactive calculations and visualizations driven by Mathematica
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support