- How do I install Wolfram Player on Linux?
- How do I install Wolfram Player Pro?
- How do I install Wolfram Player to a non-default directory on Windows?
- Why can’t I open my .cdf file in Wolfram Player?
- Which versions of Wolfram products run on macOS Catalina?
- When does Technical Support end for my Wolfram Player product?
- Why does Wolfram Research no longer support the CDF plugin?
- How do I use packages with CDF?
- How do I install Wolfram Player on macOS?
- Fix for security vulnerability in Wolfram Systems 11.1–11.3 on Linux
- How do I install Wolfram Player on Windows?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- How do I uninstall Wolfram Player?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Content Authoring Training Courses
Learn how to author interactive content with the Wolfram Language and distribute it as notebooks for use with Wolfram Player
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support