- How do I install Wolfram products’ documentation on macOS?
- How do I install Wolfram products’ documentation on Windows?
- How do I generate a crash or hang report on Windows for my Wolfram product?
- Is my Wolfram desktop product compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur?
- How do I get started with Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition?
- What are the restrictions of my Wolfram Cloud Basic plan?
- How do I find installation files in my Wolfram Account?
- How do I set up Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition on Windows?
- How do I set up Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition on macOS?
- How do I set up Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition on Linux?
- How do I set up Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition?
- Does log4shell affect Wolfram products?
- When does Technical Support end for my Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition?
- Can I open Wolfram|Alpha-Mode Notebooks in Wolfram products other than Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition?
- How do I uninstall Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition?
- Can I use Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition without an internet connection?
- Where do I download my Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition?
- Does Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition have all the features of Wolfram|Alpha Pro?
- When will my Wolfram Cloud files expire?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram products and systems?
- How do I log into my Wolfram Cloud product?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram Cloud products?
- How can I get started with Wolfram Language?
- What are the system requirements for the Wolfram Cloud?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- How do I report an issue with a Wolfram product?
- Which of my Wolfram Cloud Credits will be used first?
- What are Cloud Credits?
- Can I use Wolfram Cloud products to write code in other languages?
- Can I use my Cloud Credits and storage with another Wolfram Cloud product?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if you’re not able to charge my credit card?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription plan?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
- If we’re a nonprofit, do we still have to pay sales tax?
Wolfram|Alpha Examples by Topic
Find examples of free-form inputs you can enter into Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition, organized by topic
Quick Tour of Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition
Get an overview of Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition, which combines the best of both Wolfram|Alpha and Mathematica
Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition Quick Help
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Access Demonstrations using free-form input, or copy a Demonstration into your own notebook
Hands-on Start to Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition
Learn the basics of creating interactive notebooks and presentations, using free-form input and step-by-step solutions, and more
Visit the Wolfram Community group for the Wolfram Language
Explore Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition on Wolfram Community
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support