- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Download the CDF Player Download Manager.
- Double-click the Wolfram CDF Player 11.2 Download Manager.dmg file to start the download process.
- Double-click the Wolfram CDF Player 11.2 Download Manager.app icon. The Download Manager starts and automatically begins downloading CDF Player’s installer to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete. Once it is complete, select Launch.
- The Wolfram CDF Player window appears. Double-click the product icon to begin installing.
- The Install Wolfram CDF Player window appears. Click Continue.
- Click Install to perform a default installation.
If you want to install CDF Player on a different drive, click Change Install Location.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Summary dialog appears. Click Close to close the installer.
- Locate the Wolfram CDF Player icon on your installation drive and click it to begin using CDF Player. The Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player Window appears.