- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Download the Wolfram Player Download Manager.
- Double-click the Wolfram Player 12.0 Download Manager.dmg file to start the download process.
- Double-click the Wolfram Player 12.0 Download Manager icon. The Download Manager starts and automatically begins downloading Wolfram Player’s installer to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring of the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select Launch. The Wolfram Player installer window appears.
- Drag the Wolfram Player icon to the Applications folder icon to begin installing.
- Once the installation is complete, locate the Wolfram Player icon on your Applications folder and click it to begin using Wolfram Player. The Welcome to Wolfram Player window appears.