- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Download the CDF Player Download Manager.
- Double-click the Wolfram CDF Player 11.3 Download Manager.dmg file to start the download process.
- Double-click the Wolfram CDF Player 11.3 Download Manager icon. The Download Manager starts and automatically begins downloading CDF Player’s installer to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring of the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select Launch. The Wolfram CDF Player installer window appears.
- Drag the Wolfram CDF Player icon to the Applications folder icon to begin installing.
- Once the installation is complete, locate the Wolfram CDF Player icon on your Applications folder and click it to begin using CDF Player. The Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player window appears.