- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Download CDF Player and run the installation file.
- The Install Wolfram CDF Player window appears. Click Continue.
- Click Install to perform a default installation.
If you want to install CDF Player on a different drive, click Change Install Location.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Summary dialog appears. Click Close to close the installer.
- Locate the Wolfram CDF Player icon on your installation drive and click it to begin using CDF Player. The Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player Window appears.
How do I install CDF Player on Mac?