Wolfram Technical Support helps find solutions to your technical questions on the Wolfram Language and Wolfram products. If you live outside the United States, please contact your authorized Wolfram reseller.
In order to process your technical support request as efficiently as possible and to determine the most appropriate solution for your specific inquiry, when submitting the request, please:
- Include the activation key for your desktop Wolfram product, or provide your Wolfram ID for Wolfram Cloud products.
- Provide the context of when the issue arises. If possible, list the essential steps or provide the minimal code necessary to reproduce the issue. We kindly ask you to keep any provided code self-contained and reasonably short if possible.
- Document any visual aspects of the question, like front end behavior or error messages, with a screen shot or video.
- Include basic information about your system, such as the name and version of your Wolfram product, the OS version it is running on and, if relevant, your browser version.
- If describing a potential product issue, include a description of the behavior you expect and any workarounds you have tried so far.
We appreciate any further information you deem potentially helpful in order to address your inquiry.