If you do not have an internet connection, or online activation does not work for any reason, you can activate Wolfram Desktop manually.
- Go to your account page for Wolfram|One. Sign in with your Wolfram ID credentials if necessary.
- Take note of one of the activation keys in the Desktop line.
- Launch Wolfram Desktop. The activation window appears.
- Select the “Other ways to activate” link in the dialog.
- Select the Manual Activation option. A dialog appears showing the MathID of the machine onto which you are installing Wolfram Desktop.
- Enter your activation key and take note of the MathID in the last line of Step 1.
- To generate the password, go to the password generator. Sign in with your Wolfram ID credentials if necessary.
- Enter your activation key and your MathID. Click the Generate Password button to generate your password.
- Copy and paste the password from the password generator into the corresponding field of the Wolfram Desktop Product Activation dialog.
- Click Activate.
If you are unable to manually activate Wolfram Desktop, contact Wolfram Support with the activation key, MathID and the password you have been able to obtain.