- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Installing from a downloaded zip folder: Double-click the folder to open it. Select setup-1a.bin, setup-1b.bin, setup-1c.bin and setup.exe, and click Extract. By default, all four files will be extracted to the Downloads folder.
- After the extraction process completes, double-click setup.exe in the Downloads folder to begin installation.
- The Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Click Next to install Wolfram Finance Platform to the default directory.
To install Wolfram Finance Platform to a different directory, click Browse and select the directory. Then click Next to continue.
- Click Next to install optional components.
If you prefer not to install the extra components, uncheck the checkbox that is next to Optional Components and click Next to continue.
- The installer adds Wolfram Finance Platform shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram Finance Platform folder.
To make the shortcuts appear in a different folder, click Browse and select a file. If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”. Then click Next to continue the installation.
- The Remove Other Applications window only appears if there are older versions installed on the computer. Select any old versions of Wolfram Finance Platform that you want to uninstall, and then click Next.
- The configuration of the Wolfram Finance Platform installation is finished. Click Install to begin installing.
Wait for the installation process to complete.
- To complete the installation and launch Wolfram Finance Platform, click Finish.
The installation is now complete. Next, activate Wolfram Finance Platform to start using it.