- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Run “Download Manager for Wolfram Player 12.exe”. The Download Manager opens and immediately begins downloading Wolfram Player’s installation files to your Downloads folder.
Wait for the download to finish.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Select Launch.
- The Wolfram Player Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation progress to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Welcome to Wolfram Player window appears.
How do I install Wolfram Player on Windows?