- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Run CDFPlayer_11.2.0_WIN_DM.exe. The Download Manager opens and immediately begins downloading CDF Player’s installation files to your Downloads folder.
Wait for the download to finish.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Select Launch.
- The Wolfram CDF Player Setup dialog appears on your screen. Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation progress to complete.
- The installation is complete once the Welcome to Wolfram CDF Player window appears.
How do I install CDF Player on Windows?