The Download Manager (DLM) is a lightweight program that downloads the main installer for your Wolfram product, and is designed to prevent issues with downloads over unstable internet connections.
DLMs for purchased products are found in the User Portal or Wolfram Account page under ‘Express Download’. DLMs for free products such as Wolfram Player and Wolfram Engine are found on their respective product pages.
- Locate the DLM in your User Portal, Wolfram Account page or product page.
- Download the DLM to your computer.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Double-click the Download Manager application or executable icon. The Download Manager will start and automatically begin downloading your product’s installer.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- After the download is complete, click the Launch button to open the installer for your product.
- Continue installing your Wolfram product.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support