If you received a copy of our software from your college or site, please contact your Site Administrator or software distributor. An activation key comes with any copy of a product from Wolfram Research.
If you received your software directly from Wolfram Research and have registered it, your activation key is available on the Wolfram User Portal.
- Go to https://user.wolfram.com/portal/login.html and log in using your email address and password. If you have trouble accessing your account, contact Wolfram Customer Service.
- Once inside, click the tab titled My Products and Services. This page lists all your Wolfram products. The example below lists Mathematica for Sites.
- Click the product that you want the activation key for under the Product heading. (In the example above, you would click the red Mathematica for Sites link.)
- This leads to a page where you can see your activation key. (In the example below, the activation key is 1234-5678-ABCDEF.)
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support