For the best product experience, we recommend connecting your computer to the internet.
- Test your internet connectivity by selecting Edit ► Preferences (Mathematica ► Preferences or Mathematica ► Preferences on a Mac).
- Select the Internet & Mail tab and then click Test Internet Connectivity.
- If the internet connectivity test succeeds, Mathematica should be able to use the internet and the live updating system for documentation and data collections should work normally. If Mathematica reports that the internet connectivity test failed, try changing the proxy settings.
Changing Proxy Settings
- Select Edit ► Preferences (Mathematica ► Preferences or Mathematica ► Preferences on a Mac).
- Select the Internet & Mail tab.
- Click the Proxy Settings opener to show the proxy settings.
- Edit the settings according to the configuration of your internet connection.
If these changes do not work, manual setup may be necessary. Please contact Wolfram Customer Support for assistance.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support