In order to use System Modeler, Command Line Tools must be installed, and System Modeler must be able to access it.
- Launch the Terminal, found in /Applications/Utilities.
- Run the following command:
A software update popup window will appear.
- Click Install to download and install the Command Line Tools. The License Agreement window will appear.
- Click Agree to proceed with the installation. Wait for the download and installation to complete.
- Click Done to complete the installation process.
- Start System Modeler. System Modeler will automatically detect the tools as the default compiler.
- Verify that System Modeler succeeded. If the compiler was not detected, please try setting it up manually.
You could also install Command Line Tools together with Xcode. To download and install Xcode, visit the Mac App Store.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support