Functions can be stored and included in the code of any CDF file.
- Place the package where Wolfram Player can find it. If the package is used only by a specific CDF file, place it in the same folder as your CDF file. If you would like to reuse the package, place it in the Wolfram Player’s apps folder:
In either case, note the folder in which you have placed the CDF package.
- Load the package inside the Initialization option for the Manipulate or DynamicModule, providing its complete path:
Where “PathToPackage” is the folder from Step 1.
- When calling functions from the package, provide the context of the function, which is the package name. For example, to use myfunc from package mypackage.wl, use the following code:
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support