You can change the font used for input and output cells in all notebooks to your preferred one, such as Courier, by evaluating the following:
This will undo these changes.
Note that the fonts used in mathematics typesetting are the supplied MathFonts. This setting cannot be changed.
To alter the styling of a given font, edit the input or output cell style in a stylesheet.
Here we demonstrate the procedure for input cells. The procedure for output cells is the same.
- From the menu bar, select Format ► Edit Stylesheet. A blank stylesheet opens.
- Under Choose a style, select the Input cell style and make sure the Input cell bracket is highlighted.
- Use the Format menu selection to edit the characteristics (Format ► Face or Background Color, for example). Here we change the font face to italic:
- Click the upper-right button, Install Stylesheet. An install dialog appears. Enter the stylesheet name and select who the users will be. Click OK to confirm.
Now this stylesheet is available under Format ► Stylesheet.
You may wish to make this stylesheet the default one for your Mathematica.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support