- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core or equivalent
- Disk Space: 14 GB
- System Memory (RAM): 2 GB+ recommended
- Internet Access: Required in order to use online data sources from the Wolfram Knowledgebase.
|Windows 7 Platform Update||✓||✓|
|Windows Server 2019||✓|
|Windows Server 2016||✓|
|Windows Server 2012 R2||✓|
|Windows HPC Server 2008 R2||✓|
|Windows Server 2008 R2||✓||✓|
|macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||✓|
|macOS 10.14 (Mojave)||✓|
|macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)||✓|
|macOS 10.12 (Sierra)||✓|
|OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)||✓|
|OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)||✓|
|openSUSE Leap 42.3, 15||✓|
- For assistance migrating your Wolfram Finance Platform installation to a new computer, fill out the Wolfram System Transfer Form »
- To use the new C compilation feature in Wolfram Finance Platform, a C compiler is required to be present.
- For system requirements for Wolfram Finance Platform 2.0 to 2.6, go to the Wolfram Product System Requirements page.
- To use Wolfram Finance Platform’s built-in GPU computing capabilities, you’ll need a dual-precision graphics card that supports OpenCL or CUDA, such as many cards from NVIDIA, AMD and others.
- Questions about your configuration? Contact us »
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support