Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition is a cloud-desktop hybrid, i.e. you can access the product from both the browser and the desktop client.
After purchasing your Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition license, you need to create a Wolfram ID to start using the product.
Start using Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition online
- In a browser, go to https://wolframcloud.com.
- Sign in using your Wolfram ID and password.
Start using Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition locally
- Download the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installer from your Wolfram account.
- Set up Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition by installing it and then activating it using your Wolfram ID credentials:
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support