Before installing Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition, please download its download manager from Wolfram Account.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Double-click the Download Manager for Wolfram Alpha Notebook Edition 12.2.dmg file to start the installation process.
- Double-click the Download Manager for Wolfram Alpha Notebook Edition 12.2 icon. The Download Manager will start and automatically begin downloading the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installer to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select Launch. The Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installer window appears.
- Drag the app icon to the Applications folder to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Click the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition icon in your Applications folder. The Wolfram Product Activation dialog appears.
The installation is now complete. Sign in using your Wolfram ID and password to start using Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support