How do I set up Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition on Windows?
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- To download your Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition for Windows: Go to your Wolfram Account page and navigate to the Products and Services tab. Select Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition.
- In the Desktop section, click the Download button. Wait for download of the Download Manager for Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition for Windows to finish.
- Run the Download Manager from your system’s Downloads folder.
- Click Next to download Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to the default download directory.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Click Launch to start the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installer. The Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition Setup dialog appears.
- Click Next to start the installation process.
- Click Next to install Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to the default directory.
To install Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to a different directory, click Browse and select the directory. Then click Next to continue.
- Click Next to install Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition shortcuts. The installer adds Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition folder.
If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”. Then click Next to continue the installation.
- The Remove Other Applications window only appears if there are older product versions installed on the computer. Select any old versions of Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition that you want to uninstall, and then click Next.
- The configuration of the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installation is finished. Click Install to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition.
- Click Continue, and if your organization has enabled access to Wolfram products through single sign-on (SSO), see “How do I activate a Wolfram product using single sign-on (SSO)?”
Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition is now set up and ready to use.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support