Before installing Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition, please download its Download Manager from Wolfram Account.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- Run Download Manager for Wolfram Alpha Notebook Edition 12.1.exe. The Download Manager will open and immediately begin downloading the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installation files to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Select Launch. The setup dialog will appear on your screen.
- Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Click Next to install Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to the default directory. To install Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to a different directory, click Browse and select the directory. Then click Next to continue.
- Click Next to install optional components. If you prefer not to install the extra components, uncheck the checkbox that is next to Optional Components and click Next to continue.
- The installer adds Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition folder. To make the shortcuts appear in a different folder, click Browse and select a file. If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”. Then click Next to continue the installation.
- The configuration of the Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installation is finished. Click Install to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- To close the installer and launch Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition, click Finish.
The installation is now complete.
Next, sign in using your Wolfram ID and password to start using Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support