- Include your activation key or license number in the email.
- Explain what steps are needed to reproduce the problem.
- Attach any models and simulations necessary to reproduce the issue. Try limiting your model to its essential components.
- Document any visual aspects of the problem with a screenshot or video.
- Additionally, please include your system information.
To obtain the system information:
- Select the Help ► About System Modeler menu item (System Modeler ► About System Modeler on macOS). The About Wolfram System Modeler window appears.
- Click on the System Information button. The system information appears.
- Click on the Copy button. The information is copied to the system clipboard.
- Paste this information into a text document.
- Save the document, and include it as an attachment to your report.
This information helps us serve you more quickly.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support