Single sign-on (SSO) access allows individuals to log in with their institutional credentials to request and gain access to relevant Wolfram products.
Wolfram currently supports SSO access for:
To be eligible for SSO access, organizations require the following:
- The organization must have an Unlimited Site license for one or more of the products above.
- SSO-enabled products must be openly available to all affiliated individuals. The site license must be centrally funded and may not be restricted to a particular department or group of individuals at that organization.
- The organization’s authentication must use the SAML/Shibboleth protocols.
If you have questions about setting up SSO access at your organization, contact us.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support