The Wolfram ID is the personal email address you registered with Wolfram Research to access your Wolfram products and systems. You can change the email address and thereby your Wolfram ID, if desired.
If your organization provides you access to Wolfram products using single-sign on, please instead contact your organization’s system administrators for this change.
- In a browser, go to account.wolfram.com.
- Enter your current Wolfram ID and click Continue.
- Enter your associated password and click Sign In.
- In the Email row, click Update.
- Enter your password for verification purposes and your preferred new email address twice, then click Confirm.
A verification email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the new email address you provided.
- Open the verification email in your email client and click the included verification link.
Your Wolfram ID will now be updated, a confirmation will be displayed in your browser and a confirmation email will be sent to your new email address.
Note that you cannot change your Wolfram ID to an email address that is already registered as a Wolfram ID. If you wanted to merge two accounts, please contact Customer Support.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support