- Which Wolfram parallel technology should I use?
- How do I set up Mathematica on a cluster using the gridMathematica Server/Lightweight Grid Manager?
- How do I troubleshoot Lightweight Grid client issues?
- Where can I find documentation for gridMathematica Server and Wolfram Lightweight Grid Manager?
- How do I start the Tomcat server for gridMathematica?
- How do I use remote kernels between Linux operating systems?
- Why doesn’t Mathematica automatically launch as many local subkernels as I expected?
- When does Technical Support end for my gridMathematica product?
- How do I report an issue with Lightweight Grid Manager?
- Why do I get an “Unable to connect to http://server:3737/WolframLightweightGrid/Manager” error?
- Why do I get an “Invalid License State” error?
- Why do I get a “Cannot find components required for …” error?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Product Training
Get an overview of Mathematica, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support