- How do I generate a crash or hang report on Windows for my Wolfram product?
- How do I set up gridMathematica Server with the Lightweight Grid Manager?
- Where can I find Wolfram product installation guides?
- Which Wolfram parallel technology should I use?
- How do I set up grid Mathematica Server with Lightweight Grid Manager on Windows?
- How do I set up grid Mathematica Server with the Lightweight Grid Manager on Linux?
- How do I set up grid Mathematica Server with the Lightweight Grid Manager on macOS?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I install MathLM?
- Does log4shell affect Wolfram products?
- How do I uninstall grid Mathematica Server?
- How do I set up Mathematica on a cluster using the gridMathematica Server/Lightweight Grid Manager?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram products and systems?
- How do I troubleshoot Lightweight Grid client issues?
- What are controlling and computing processes?
- How can Comprehensive Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can I enable logging with MathLM?
- Where can I find documentation for gridMathematica Server and Wolfram Lightweight Grid Manager?
- When do I need a Mathematica Core Extension license?
- How do I start the Tomcat server for gridMathematica?
- How do I use remote kernels on macOS and Linux machines?
- Why doesn’t Mathematica automatically launch as many local subkernels as I expected?
- When does Technical Support end for my gridMathematica product?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on Windows?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on macOS and Linux?
- How do I update MathLM license information on Windows?
- How do I update MathLM license information on macOS and Linux?
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- How do I report an issue with Lightweight Grid Manager?
- Why do I get an “Unable to connect to http://server:3737/WolframLightweightGrid/Manager” error?
- Why do I get an “Invalid License State” error?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- How do I obtain an activation key or password through a site license?
- How do I find when my license will expire?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Product Training
Get an overview of Mathematica, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support