- Where can I find Wolfram product installation guides?
- How do I set up gridMathematica Server with the Lightweight Grid Manager on Windows?
- How do I set up gridMathematica Server with the Lightweight Grid Manager on Linux?
- How do I install gridMathematica Server with the Lightweight Grid Manager on Mac?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I uninstall gridMathematica Server?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How do I troubleshoot Lightweight Grid client issues?
- What are controlling and computing processes?
- Fix for security vulnerability in Wolfram Systems 11.1–11.3 on Linux
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Product Training
Get an overview of Mathematica, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support