Before beginning the installation, please make sure you have finished downloading the installer from the Wolfram User Portal. If you are installing from a USB device, locate the SystemModeler executable ending in “.exe” on your computer after inserting the USB device.
- Quit any Wolfram products that you may have running.
- Double-click the installer file that you downloaded or found on the installation USB device. Your OS may ask you to confirm the installation. Make sure you have administrator rights and confirm that you want to begin installation. The Select Setup Language dialog will open:
- Click Next to begin the installation. The Destination Location dialog will appear. To install SystemModeler to the default directory, click Next.
- Click Next to place the SystemModeler shortcut in the default Start Menu folder.
- Click Install to begin installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete. After the installation has completed, a window confirms successful installation of SystemModeler.
- Click Finish to complete installation and close the dialog.
To install SystemModeler in a different directory, click Browse, select an alternate directory, and click Next to continue.
You can find SystemModeler under All Programs in the Start Menu. Activate SystemModeler to start using it.