Read this article in: 日本語
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication method that allows users to authenticate on multiple systems, applications or websites by using single set of credentials (username/email and password).
If you obtained your Wolfram product from your own organization and the latter has an Unlimited Site license for it, you may be able to activate your product copy with your organization’s credentials.
- Install your Wolfram product.
- Start the installed product. The Activation dialog appears.
- Click “Sign In” to start activating your Wolfram product using your organization’s credentials. Wolfram’s SSO sign-in page opens in your default web browser.
- Enter the email address you have with your organization and click “Continue”. You will be directed to your organization’s authentication webpage.
If your organization’s authentication webpage doesn’t open, see this support article to troubleshoot.
- Enter and submit your login credentials with the organization. Wolfram’s “Sign In Successful” message appears in your browser.
- Return to the Activation dialog in your Wolfram product.
- Wait for the activation to complete. Once done, your Wolfram product’s startup screen appears.
Your Wolfram product is now activated.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support