You must activate SystemModeler before using it. Please make sure that SystemModeler is finished installing, then start it to bring up the standard Product Activation screen.
If your computer is connected to the internet and you are not using a license server, enter the activation key that came with SystemModeler, then click Activate. You can also find your activation key on the Wolfram User Portal.
If your computer is not connected to the internet, you can still manually activate your copy of SystemModeler.
Activating with a License Server
To be able to set up a connection with your MathLM license server, make sure the MathLM installation is Version 11.1.1 or higher and that you know the full server name, including the domain, or the IP address.
- In the standard Product Activation screen, click Other ways to activate. The screen for alternative activation options appears.
- Click Connect to a Network License Server. The License Server dialog appears. Enter the full name, including the domain, of your MathLM server on your local network.
- After entering the name of your license server, click Activate to activate.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support