After downloading the Wolfram Desktop Download Manager from your Wolfram Account page, you are ready to begin the installation.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- If you already have an older version of Wolfram Desktop installed in your Applications folder, please rename it before installing.
- Double-click the Wolfram Desktop 12.0 Download Manager.dmg file to start the download process.
- Double-click the Wolfram Desktop 12.0 Download Manager.app icon. The Download Manager starts and automatically begins downloading Wolfram Desktop’s installer to your Downloads folder.
The Download Manager allows monitoring the progress of the download, as well as pausing it and resuming interrupted or paused downloads.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Select Launch. The Wolfram Desktop installer window appears. Drag the product icon to the Applications folder to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
The installation is now complete. Next, you will need to activate.
Click the Wolfram Desktop icon in your Applications folder to start using it. The Wolfram Product Activation dialog appears.
Sign in using your Wolfram ID and password.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support