What download and installation alternatives do I have for the desktop version that comes with my Wolfram subscription product?
Subscription-based Wolfram products such as Wolfram|One and Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition provide the option to work with your product online via the Wolfram Cloud. Many of them you can also use offline after setting up the desktop version of your Wolfram product on your local supported Windows, macOS or Linux machine.
The default way to set up the desktop version of your Wolfram subscription product is to download and install the core product and its documentation using a provided download manager.
Alternatively, you can separately download and install just the core desktop product or its documentation, with or without the help of a provided corresponding download manager.
To find the download links for these various setup options:
- Go to your Wolfram Account page.
- Navigate to the Products and Services tab and select the Wolfram product you subscribed to.
- In the Access ► Desktop section, click See all download options and previous versions.
- From the Version drop-down menu, select the product version that you want to download.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select the operating system on which you want to install the product.
You can choose to install the product together with its in-product documentation (recommended), the product without the documentation (if you prefer to save space on your hard drive) or just the product documentation by itself (if you decide to add the documentation later on).
- Click the link in the “Product + Documentation” line and “Standard Download” column, where Product is the name of the Wolfram product you subscribed to. This downloads the Wolfram Download Manager for both the core desktop product and the product documentation.
- Start the Wolfram Download Manager executable.
- Follow its instructions to finish the download.
Direct File Download
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support