- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- To download the Wolfram Desktop + Documentation installer for Windows: Go to your Wolfram Account page. Navigate to the Products and Services tab and select Wolfram|One.
In the Desktop section, click the Download button. Wait for download of the Download Manager for Wolfram Desktop + Documentation for Windows to finish.
Alternatively, to install only the core product or the documentation or to download the installer without the Wolfram Download Manager, click See all download options and previous versions.
- Run the Download Manager from your system’s Downloads folder.
- Click Next to download Wolfram Desktop + Documentation installer to the default download directory. Wait for the download to complete.
- Click the Launch button to install the Wolfram Desktop Documentation.
- Complete the installation for the Wolfram Desktop Documentation.
- The setup dialog for installing Wolfram Desktop will appear on your screen.
- Click Next to start the Wolfram Desktop installation process.
- Click Next to install Wolfram Desktop to the default directory.
To install Wolfram Desktop to a different directory, click Browse and select the directory. Then click Next to continue.
- Click Next to install Wolfram Desktop shortcuts. The installer adds Wolfram Desktop shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram Desktop folder.
If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”. Then click Next to continue the installation.
- The Remove Other Applications window only appears if there are older product versions installed on the computer. Select any old versions of Wolfram Desktop that you want to uninstall, and then click Next.
- Click Install to begin installing.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and launch Wolfram Desktop. The installation is now complete.
Installing the Documentation
Installing Wolfram Desktop
The Wolfram Desktop sign-in screen appears. Sign in with your Wolfram ID to activate it. Wolfram Desktop will remember your credentials the next time you open it.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support