A Wolfram ID is necessary to access your portal. By creating your personal Wolfram account, your email address is registered as your Wolfram ID.
To create a Wolfram ID:
- In a browser, go to the Create a Wolfram ID page.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Click Create Wolfram ID. Your Wolfram ID is then created.
Note that the same Wolfram ID can be used to access any Wolfram Cloud products you are subscribed to.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support