The Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition installer for Linux is a bash script that is run in the Linux terminal. If you’re not familiar with the terminal, please read a brief guide on how to use the terminal. The setup is an easy-to-follow dialog. Please follow the corresponding instructions for installing from a downloaded script.
Running the Installer from a Downloaded Script
- Quit any previous installation of Wolfram products running on your machine.
- Open a terminal and change the directory to where the installer is located. For example, if the installer is located on your desktop, run:
This changes the directory to your desktop. If you wish to verify that the installer file is in your desktop, use the command
- The installer needs administrative privileges to run. Use the command
sudoto run the installer script. For example, if the installer is called “installer.sh”, run:
sudoasks you to enter the administrative password on the machine. After providing the administrative password, the installer starts.
- The first step in the installer prompts you to enter an installation directory. Press Enter to install Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to the default directory.
Otherwise, if you know where you want to install the software, type the full file path to your desired installation directory and press Enter.
The installer then copies the files to the installation directory.
- After the files are copied, you are prompted to type where you want to place the executables. To place them in the default directory, press Enter.
Otherwise, if you want to place them elsewhere, type in the full file path and then press Enter.
The installer then copies the executables to the desired directory.
- The installer then asks if you want to install WolframScript, an optional add-on to execute Wolfram Language code from the command line or by using a script. To install WolframScript, type “y”; otherwise, type “n”.
- The installer then asks if you want to install VernierLink. This only affects machines where the Wolfram System was installed as root. We therefore strongly recommend you apply the following steps to all Linux systems on which any of these Wolfram System versions are installed.
- Open Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to start using it. The Wolfram Product Activation dialog appears.
The installation is now complete.
Sign in using your Wolfram ID and password to start using Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition.
청구서, 제품 동기화에 관한 질문에서 기술적인 질문까지 부담없이 문의하세요.
1-800-WOLFRAM (국제 전화는 +1-217-398-0700)
월요일 - 금요일
8am–5pm 중부 표준시
- 제품 등록 및 동기화
- 구매 전 정보 및 주문
- 설치 및 동작
고급 기술지원 (해당 고객을 대상으로)
월요일 - 목요일
8am–7pm 중부 표준시
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm 중부 표준시
- 우선적 기술지원
- Wolfram 전문가들의 제품 지원
- Wolfram 프로그래밍
- 고급 설치 지원