- How do I get started with Wolfram|One?
- How do I install Wolfram Desktop on Windows?
- How do I install Wolfram Desktop on Mac?
- How do I install Wolfram Desktop on Linux?
- How do I obtain installation files from my Wolfram Account?
- How can I find exported files in the Wolfram Cloud?
- When will my Wolfram Cloud files expire?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- Which versions of Wolfram products run on macOS Catalina?
- How do I manually activate the desktop product for Wolfram|One?
- How do I log into my Wolfram Cloud product?
- What are the system requirements for the Wolfram Cloud?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- How does SendMail work when no SMTP server is locally defined?
- What are the plan limits of the Wolfram Data Drop?
- My databin in the Wolfram Data Drop is expiring. How do I make this a permanent databin?
- Is data that is stored in the Wolfram Cloud encrypted during both storage and transfer?
- What happens if I cancel my paid Wolfram Cloud product subscription and I am downgraded to Wolfram Data Drop Starter?
- How can I retrieve my data from the Wolfram Data Drop?
- What happens if I reach the size limit of my databin while uploading data?
- What will happen to the data in my databin if it expires?
- Fix for security vulnerability in Wolfram Systems 11.1–11.3 on Linux
- How do I report an issue with a Wolfram product?
- If we’re a nonprofit, do we still have to pay sales tax?
- Why am I being charged sales tax?
- Which of my Wolfram Cloud Credits will be used first?
- What kind of files can I work with in the Wolfram Cloud?
- What are Cloud Credits?
- Can I use Wolfram Cloud products to write code in other languages?
- Can I use my Cloud Credits and storage with another Wolfram Cloud product?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if you’re not able to charge my credit card?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription plan?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Get an overview of the Wolfram Language, and learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
Fast Introduction for Programmers
Spend a few minutes with this tutorial to get up to speed with the foundations of the Wolfram Language
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support