Wolfram|One is a cloud-desktop hybrid, i.e. you can work with the Wolfram Language and store your files both online in a browser (the Wolfram Cloud) and offline using a desktop application (Wolfram Desktop).
After purchasing your Wolfram|One license, you need to create a Wolfram ID to start using the product.
Start using Wolfram|One online
- In a browser, go to https://wolframcloud.com.
- Sign in using your Wolfram ID and password.
Start using Wolfram|One locally
- Download the Wolfram Desktop installer from your Wolfram Account.
- Set up Wolfram Desktop by installing it and then activating it using your Wolfram ID credentials:
If the computer you are installing Wolfram Desktop on is offline, you can activate the application using your activation key, MathID and password:
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support