Attempting to open a non-Wolfram .cdf file will trigger the general warning message “You are running in a mode which does not allow this kind of file to be opened.” In the instance of a non-Wolfram CDF file, it is not actually possible to enable additional capabilities.
To verify your .cdf file is of the Wolfram CDF format, open the file in a text editor and verify that it has the following
Content-type line at the top of the file:
If your .cdf file contains this
Content-type line but still does not open in Wolfram Player, please contact Technical Support.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support