- What are the SystemModeler 5.1 system requirements?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Comprehensive Program Site Administrator
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- How do I request a custom site license web page?
- How do I change the renewal date of my license program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- How do I add copies of Wolfram products to my Comprehensive Program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- How do I view who is using our site license?
- How do I approve activation keys and password requests?
- How do I extend a license when the site license is renewed?
- How do I review home-use licenses?
- How do I request automatic shipment of upgrades?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
- What are staff home-use licenses?
- What are student home-use licenses?
- How do I renew my site license?
- How do I distribute copies of my Wolfram product to students?
- How do I automatically renew site license activation keys?
- How do I make additional copies of Wolfram products?
Wolfram SystemModeler Documentation Center
Learn about SystemModeler features, modeling and the Modelica Language
Wolfram SystemModeler Tutorial
Get started with detailed step-by-step examples of how to build and simulate models
Examples and Downloadable Models
Explore how organizations use SystemModeler through real-world examples and customer stories
Wolfram U: Wolfram SystemModeler Training Courses
Get an overview of SystemModeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in SystemModeler’s user-friendly environment
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support