- What are the System Modeler 13.1 system requirements?
- Where can I find Wolfram product installation guides?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I set up System Modeler on Windows?
- How do I set up System Modeler on macOS?
- How do I set up System Modeler on Linux?
- Does log4shell affect Wolfram products?
- How do I set up MathLM for both Mathematica and System Modeler?
- How do I use SystemModeler with Xcode 11?
- What are the SystemModeler 5.1 system requirements?
- How do I select and configure C++ compilers manually on Linux?
- How do I select and configure C++ compilers manually on macOS?
- What are the System Modeler 5.0 system requirements?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram products and systems?
- How do I uninstall SystemModeler?
- What are the SystemModeler 4.3 system requirements?
- What are SystemModeler 4.2 system requirements?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler?
- How do I install System Modeler libraries?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on Linux?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on macOS?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on Windows?
- How do I add libraries to System Modeler?
- How do I install and set up Wolfram System Modeler?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- How do I run the SystemModeler installer in verbose mode?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
Wolfram System Modeler Documentation Center
Learn about System Modeler features, modeling and the Modelica Language
Wolfram System Modeler Tutorial
Get started with detailed step-by-step examples of how to build and simulate models
Examples and Downloadable Models
Explore how organizations use System Modeler through real-world examples and customer stories
Wolfram U: Wolfram System Modeler Training Courses
Get an overview of System Modeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in System Modeler’s user-friendly environment
Visit the Wolfram Community group for the Wolfram Language
Explore SystemModeler on Wolfram Community
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support