- What are the System Modeler 12.1 system requirements?
- Is my Wolfram desktop product compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Where can I find Wolfram product installation guides?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I install System Modeler on Windows?
- How do I install System Modeler on macOS?
- How do I install System Modeler on Linux?
- How do I set up MathLM for both Mathematica and System Modeler?
- How do I use SystemModeler with Xcode 11?
- What are the SystemModeler 5.1 system requirements?
- How do I select and configure C++ compilers manually on Linux?
- How do I select and configure C++ compilers manually on macOS?
- What versions of System Modeler is the Wolfram Language compatible with?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- What are the System Modeler 5.0 system requirements?
- How can I get started with Wolfram SystemModeler?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How do I uninstall SystemModeler?
- What are the SystemModeler 4.3 system requirements?
- What are SystemModeler 4.2 system requirements?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- When does Technical Support end for my System Modeler product?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on Windows?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler?
- How do I install System Modeler libraries?
- How do I verify a C++ compiler configuration?
- How do I select and configure C++ compilers manually on Windows?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on Linux?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on macOS?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on Windows?
- How do I make System Modeler libraries automatically load on startup?
- How do I reset my SystemModeler licensing?
- How do I manually activate SystemModeler?
- How do I activate SystemModeler?
- How do I add libraries to System Modeler?
- How do I install and set up Wolfram System Modeler?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Comprehensive Program Site Administrator
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- Who do I contact about an issue with SystemModeler?
- How do I run the SystemModeler installer in verbose mode?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- How do I fix a simulation that runs slowly or gets stuck after a while?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- How do I reference Wolfram products in papers?
- How do I request a custom site license web page?
- How do I change the renewal date of my license program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- How do I add copies of Wolfram products to my Comprehensive Program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- How do I ensure only authorized users receive activation keys and passwords?
- How do I obtain an activation key or password through a site license?
- How do I view who is using our site license?
- How do I approve activation keys and password requests?
- How do I find when my license will expire?
- How do I extend a license when the site license is renewed?
- How do I review home-use licenses?
- How do I request automatic shipment of upgrades?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
- Can I post passwords online?
- How do I activate Wolfram products online?
- What are staff home-use licenses?
- What are student home-use licenses?
- How do I renew my site license?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
- How do I request site activation keys and passwords?
- How do I distribute copies of my Wolfram product to students?
- How do I automatically renew site license activation keys?
- How do I make additional copies of Wolfram products?
Wolfram System Modeler Documentation Center
Learn about System Modeler features, modeling and the Modelica Language
Wolfram System Modeler Tutorial
Get started with detailed step-by-step examples of how to build and simulate models
Examples and Downloadable Models
Explore how organizations use System Modeler through real-world examples and customer stories
Wolfram U: Wolfram System Modeler Training Courses
Get an overview of System Modeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in System Modeler’s user-friendly environment
Visit the Wolfram Community group for the Wolfram Language
Explore SystemModeler on Wolfram Community
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support