- What versions of System Modeler is the Wolfram Language compatible with?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- How can I get started with Wolfram SystemModeler?
- When does Technical Support end for my System Modeler product?
- How do I verify a C++ compiler configuration?
- How do I select and configure C++ compilers manually on Windows?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on Linux?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on macOS?
- How do I set up a C++ compiler on Windows?
- How do I make System Modeler libraries automatically load on startup?
- Who do I contact about an issue with SystemModeler?
- How do I fix a simulation that runs slowly or gets stuck after a while?
- How do I reference Wolfram products in papers?
Wolfram SystemModeler Documentation Center
Learn about SystemModeler features, modeling and the Modelica Language
Wolfram SystemModeler Tutorial
Get started with detailed step-by-step examples of how to build and simulate models
Examples and Downloadable Models
Explore how organizations use SystemModeler through real-world examples and customer stories
Wolfram U: Wolfram SystemModeler Training Courses
Get an overview of SystemModeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in SystemModeler’s user-friendly environment
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support