- How do I set up MathLM for both Mathematica and System Modeler?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on Windows?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Comprehensive Program Site Administrator
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- How do I view who is using our site license?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
Wolfram System Modeler Documentation Center
Learn about System Modeler features, modeling and the Modelica Language
Wolfram System Modeler Tutorial
Get started with detailed step-by-step examples of how to build and simulate models
Examples and Downloadable Models
Explore how organizations use System Modeler through real-world examples and customer stories
Wolfram U: Wolfram System Modeler Training Courses
Get an overview of System Modeler and learn how to build high-fidelity models using predefined components in System Modeler’s user-friendly environment
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support