- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- If you already have an older version of Wolfram Finance Platform installed in your Applications folder, please rename it before installing.
- Download your Wolfram Finance Platform for macOS installer: On the Wolfram Finance Platform product page in your User Portal, click the Download button in the line Wolfram Finance Platform Full Download with platform Macintosh.
Wait for the download to finish.
Alternatively, you can download Wolfram Finance Platform using the Wolfram Download Manager by selecting “Wolfram Finance Platform Express Download”. In that case, continue with step 5 once done.
- Run the downloaded dmg installer file.
- The Wolfram Finance Platform installer window appears.
- Drag the Wolfram Finance Platform.app icon to the Applications folder icon to begin installing.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
Wolfram Finance Platform is now installed in your Applications folder. Next, activate the software to start using it.
Wolfram Finance Platform also comes with an optional WolframScript installer.
- In the Wolfram Finance Platform installer window, double-click the WolframScript.pkg icon to run the WolframScript installer.
- The Install WolframScript dialog appears. Click Continue.
- Click Install to perform a default installation.
- The installation is complete when the Summary dialog appears. Click Close to close the WolframScript installer.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support