To set up Wolfram Finance Platform on your desktop macOS machine, you first need to download Wolfram Finance Platform and its documentation from the Wolfram User Portal, install both on your machine, then activate Wolfram Finance Platform.
- You may choose to install Wolfram Finance Platform without its documentation. Any documentation search in your Wolfram Finance Platform installation then redirects to the online Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center and requires an active internet connection.
- We recommend using the Wolfram Download Manager for both the Wolfram Finance Platform installer and the Documentation installer. Alternative download managers and installers are available in your User Portal as well. Without download managers, installations need to be started manually.
- Since Version 13.0, a single Wolfram Finance Platform installer for macOS installs the product on both Apple Silicon and Intel hardware.
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- If you already have an older version of Wolfram Finance Platform installed in your Applications folder, please rename it before installing.
- On the Wolfram Finance Platform product page in your User Portal, click the macOS link in the “Wolfram Finance Platform + Documentation” line and “Standard Download” column. This downloads the Wolfram Download Manager for macOS for both the Wolfram Finance Platform core product and the product documentation.
Alternatively, to install only either the core product or the documentation, or download the installer without the Wolfram Download Manager, click here.
- Start the Wolfram Download Manager executable and follow its instructions.
- Click Launch to start the Wolfram Finance Platform documentation installation process.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click Install to install the documentation in its default location.
- Wait for the documentation’s installation to complete.
- Click Close to finish the documentation’s installation.
- The Wolfram Finance Platform installer window appears.
- Drag the Wolfram Finance Platform.app icon to the Applications folder icon to begin installing Wolfram Finance Platform.
- Wait for Wolfram Finance Platform installation to complete.
Wolfram Finance Platform is now installed in your Applications folder. Next, activate the software to start using it.
- Return to the Wolfram Finance Platform installer window.
- Double-click the wolframscript.pkg icon to run the wolframscript installer. The Install wolframscript dialog appears.
- Click Continue.
- Click Install to install wolframscript at its default location.
- Click Close to close the wolframscript installer.
Downloading the Wolfram Finance Platform + Documentation Installers
Installing the Documentation
Installing Wolfram Finance Platform
Wolfram Finance Platform also comes with an optional wolframscript installer.
wolframscript’s installation is now complete.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support