Wolfram Cloud Basic provides free, introductory access to the Wolfram Cloud for non-organizational use.
With this introductory Wolfram Cloud plan, you get:
- 200 MB of cloud storage
- 5,000 Cloud Credits per month (see this page for details)
- Temporary file storage and deployments (each file, deployment and API expires after 60 days)
Organizational use is not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
- Teaching a course
- Group research projects
- Developing a commercial product for a company
If you are at an educational institution, you may be covered by a Wolfram site license, which often allows full educational use of the Wolfram Cloud through products like Mathematica|Online and Wolfram|One.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support