To set up Wolfram Finance Platform on your desktop Windows machine, you first need to download Wolfram Finance Platform and its documentation from the Wolfram User Portal, install both on your machine, then activate Wolfram Finance Platform.
- You may choose to install Wolfram Finance Platform without its documentation. Any documentation search in your Wolfram Finance Platform installation then redirects to the online Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center and requires an active internet connection.
- We recommend using the Wolfram Download Manager for both the Wolfram Finance Platform installer and the Documentation installer. Alternative download managers and installers are available in your User Portal as well. Without download managers, installations need to be started manually.
Downloading the Wolfram Finance Platform + Documentation Installers
- Quit any previous installations of Wolfram products that are running on your machine.
- On the Wolfram Finance Platform product page in your User Portal, click the Windows link in the “Wolfram Finance Platform + Documentation” line and “Standard Download” column. This downloads the Wolfram Download Manager for Windows for both the Wolfram Finance Platform core product and the product documentation.
Alternatively, to install only either the core product or the documentation, or download the installer without the Wolfram Download Manager, click here.
- Start the Wolfram Download Manager executable and follow its instructions.
- Click the Launch button to install the Wolfram Finance Platform Documentation.
- Complete the installation for the Wolfram Finance Platform Documentation.
- The setup dialog for installing Wolfram Finance Platform will appear on your screen.
- Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Click Next to install Wolfram Finance Platform to the default directory.
To install Wolfram Finance Platform to a different directory, click Browse and select the directory. Then click Next to continue.
- Click Next to include WolframScript with your installation.
If you prefer not to install the extra components, uncheck the checkbox next to Optional Components and click Next to continue.
- By default, the installer adds Wolfram Finance Platform shortcuts to the Windows Start Menu in the Wolfram Finance Platform folder.
To make the shortcuts appear in a different folder, click Browse and select a file. If you prefer not to make a shortcut in the Start Menu, check the box next to “Don’t create a Start Menu folder”.
Click Next to continue the installation.
- The Remove Other Applications window only appears if there are older versions installed on the computer. Select any old versions of Wolfram Finance Platform that you want to uninstall, and then click Next.
- The configuration of the Wolfram Finance Platform installation is finished. Click Install to begin installing.
Wait for the installation process to complete.
- To complete the installation and launch Wolfram Finance Platform, click Finish.
Installing the Documentation
Installing Wolfram Finance Platform
The installation is now complete. Next, activate Wolfram Finance Platform to start using it.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support