If the front end of your desktop Wolfram product becomes unresponsive, you may be asked to generate several process reports to help diagnose the origin of the issue.
- Open Activity Monitor.app.
- In the Process Name column, select the name of your Wolfram product (e.g. Mathematica).
- Open the gear drop-down menu toward the top-left corner of the window.
- Select Sample Process and save the file.
- Repeat these steps for Spindump.
This file will generally be small enough to send via email.
If your product crashes, please generate a crash report instead.
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support